Best Tire Value in Coquille, OR
At Les Schwab, every purchase of car, SUV or light truck tires comes with a tire warranty including free services that give you more for your money. Our warranty, among the industry’s best, is good at any of our 470+ Les Schwab Tire Centers.
- Free lifetime tire and mileage care
- Free peace of mind tire protection
- Trusted, world-class service
- Value-added free services
Serving Coquille, OR Since 1999
Whether you’re looking for the right tires and wheels package or think there’s something wrong with your shocks, we can help. Stop by or call ahead for an appointment for trustworthy service that gets you in and out quickly. Every tire sale is backed by our world-class warranty including free inspections, free flat repairs, free rotations and rebalancing, and other services worth hundreds of dollars. It’s part of doing the right thing for our customers, since we opened our first store in 1952.
- Custom Wheels
- Brake Parts & Service
- Shocks & Struts
- Lifting & Lowering Systems
- Wiper Blades
- Tire Siping
- ATV Tires & Wheels
- Lawn & Garden Tires
- Load Management Kits
- Emergency Roadside Service
- Rubber Tracks
- Commercial Truck Tires
- Farm Tires
- Industrial Tires
- Foam Filled Tires
- RV Accessories
- On-the-Farm Service
Find us on N Central Blvd via either end of the OR-42 bypass, across from McKay’s Market.
We Care About Coquille
Employees of the N Central Blvd Les Schwab store believe in giving back to the community where we live and work. We sponsor activities large and small, supporting youth programs, helping families in need, and raising funds for good causes—because these are values we believe in.
For over 65 years, Les Schwab has been an active member of every community it serves, earning the trust of people all over the West. Here are some of the causes we proudly support in our neighborhood.
- Coquille School District athletics and activities
- Myrtle Point School District athletics and activities
- Powers School District athletics and activities
- Bandon School District athletics and activities
- Coquille Booster Club
- Coquille Chamber of Commerce
- Coquille Community Swimming Pool
- Sawdust Theatre
- Coos County Fair 4-H and FFA Junior Livestock Auction
- Fairview Community Church Soldier Care Packages
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Oregon High School Rodeo Association saddle sponsor
- Powers Kids’ Fishing Derby
- Ducks Unlimited
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA)
- Oregon Hunters Association (OHA)
We were vacationing in Oregon and our brake light came on...when you’re 500 miles away from home, it feels good to know that you aren’t stranded and help from Les Schwab is near.
- Kathy .Share your story