Brake Experts For Over 30 Years
When it comes to vehicle safety, nothing is more critical than maintaining your brakes in good working order. Same-day brake service and repairs, done right the first time, are only part of the job for Les Schwab technicians. They’ll explain what needs to be serviced and why, in terms you’ll understand.
Free Brake Checks And Repair Estimates
A thorough inspection is always our first step in giving the right advice on what’s wrong with your brakes. We start here because
- every vehicle’s brakes wear differently,
- there are many reasons a brake system may not be working properly, and
- cost estimates on brake jobs aren’t accurate without an inspection.
Following the inspection—free for most vehicles—we provide a free estimate on any recommended repairs. You know the true costs involved before having your car worked on.
Give us a call to find out more, or stop in at the nearest Les Schwab Tire Center.
Disc Brake Repair and Services
- Install quality brake pads and remanufactured calipers
- Resurface rotors
- Replace brake fluid
- Repack wheel bearings and install new front seals (when serviceable)
- Adjust brake components
Drum Brake Repair and Services
- Install new brake shoes
- Install new wheel cylinders
- Replace drum hardware
- Resurface drums
- Adjust parking brake