Best Tire Value in Martinez, CA
At Les Schwab, every purchase of car, SUV or light truck tires comes with a tire warranty including free services that give you more for your money. Our warranty, among the industry’s best, is good at any of our 480+ Les Schwab Tire Centers.
- Free lifetime tire and mileage care
- Free peace of mind tire protection
- Trusted, world-class service
- Value-added free services
Serving Martinez, CA Since 2006
Whether you’re looking for the right tires and wheels package or think there’s something wrong with your shocks, we can help. Stop by or call ahead for an appointment for trustworthy service that gets you in and out quickly. Every tire sale is backed by our world-class warranty including free inspections, free flat repairs, free rotations and rebalancing, and other services worth hundreds of dollars. It’s part of doing the right thing for our customers, since we opened our first store in 1952.
Featured Products & Services
- Custom Wheels
- Brake Parts & Service
- Shocks & Struts
- Winter Tires
- Tire Chains
- Commercial Truck Tires
- Farm Tires
- On-the-Farm Service
Additional Products & Services
- Lifting & Lowering Systems
- Wiper Blades
- Tire Siping
- ATV Tires & Wheels
- Lawn & Garden Tires
- Load Management Kits
- Rubber Tracks
- Industrial Tires
- Foam Filled Tires
- RV Accessories
We’re located one-half mile north of CA-4 (Alhambra exit ), across from Fresh Start Café on Alhambra Ave.
We Care About Martinez
Employees of the Alhambra Ave Les Schwab store believe in giving back to the community where we live and work. We sponsor activities large and small, supporting youth programs, helping families in need, and raising funds for good causes—because these are values we believe in.
For over 65 years, Les Schwab has been an active member of every community it serves, earning the trust of people all over the West. Here are some of the causes we proudly support in our neighborhood.
- Annual Les Schwab Car & Bike Show, benefitting Martinez Unified School District
- Martinez Chamber of Commerce
- Martinez Education Foundation
- Main Street Martinez
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Diablo Valley
- Rotary Club of Martinez, CA
- Kiwanis Club of Martinez
- Bags for Kids, Martinez Masonic Lodge benefit
- National Night Out, Martinez
- Contra Costa County Fair 4-H and FFA Junior Livestock Auction
- Martinez Grange
- Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County
- Meals on Wheels of Contra Costa
- Loaves and Fishes of Contra Costa County
- Martinez Bocce Federation
- Martinez Community Swim Team
- Martinez Gun Club
- Martinez Historical Society
- Martinez Youth Baseball & Softball
- Outdoor Sportsmen’s Coalition of California
- California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)
- California High School Rodeo Association
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
I contacted this store for pricing on some tires after I had called several other tire centers...he talked me through the process and gave me very competitive pricing...the car was done on time with no hassle at all.
- Harvey S.