Best Tire Value in Pocatello, ID
At Les Schwab, every purchase of car, SUV or light truck tires comes with a tire warranty including free services that give you more for your money. Our warranty, among the industry’s best, is good at any of our 480+ Les Schwab Tire Centers.
- Free lifetime tire and mileage care
- Free peace of mind tire protection
- Trusted, world-class service
- Value-added free services
Serving Pocatello, ID Since 1986
Whether you’re looking for the right tires and wheels package or think there’s something wrong with your shocks, we can help. Stop by or call ahead for an appointment for trustworthy service that gets you in and out quickly. Every tire sale is backed by our world-class warranty including free inspections, free flat repairs, free rotations and rebalancing, and other services worth hundreds of dollars. It’s part of doing the right thing for our customers, since we opened our first store in 1952.
Featured Products & Services
- Custom Wheels
- Brake Parts & Service
- Shocks & Struts
- Winter Tires
- Tire Chains
- Commercial Truck Tires
- Farm Tires
- On-the-Farm Service
Additional Products & Services
- Lifting & Lowering Systems
- Wiper Blades
- Tire Siping
- ATV Tires & Wheels
- Lawn & Garden Tires
- Load Management Kits
- Snow Wheels
- Rubber Tracks
- Industrial Tires
- Foam Filled Tires
- RV Accessories
We’re convenient to both I-15 (exit 72) and I-86 (exit 61) on Yellowstone Ave, one block south of Walmart Supercenter.
We Care About Pocatello
Employees of the Yellowstone Ave Les Schwab store believe in giving back to the community where we live and work. We sponsor activities large and small, supporting youth programs, helping families in need, and raising funds for good causes—because these are values we believe in.
For over 65 years, Les Schwab has been an active member of every community it serves, earning the trust of people all over the West. Here are some of the causes we proudly support in our neighborhood.
- Highland High School athletics and activities
- Pocatello High School athletics and activities
- Century High School athletics and activities
- ISU College of Technology Chrome in the Dome Car & Bike Show fundraiser
- Power County Fair 4-H and FFA Junior Livestock Auction
- Caribou County Fair 4-H and FFA Junior Livestock Auction
- Eastern Idaho Ag Expo
- Bannock Baseball
- Pocatello Reign youth softball
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- National Wild Turkey Federation
We heard a pop and a loud grinding noise. I knew it was our tires as soon as it happened...we were 40 miles away from the nearest Les Schwab and they were closing in 25 minutes...I called and he said they would stay open for us.
- Ken F.